Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gifts for the lady - get it right!

Birthdays, anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, lots of opportunities to show your sweetie that you have been paying attention. There are lots of great gift ideas, but if you don't know what your lady likes - it's just a shot in the dark.

Is it just the thought that counts? No, actually, it's not. If you haven't taken notice of your sweetie, and so, the gift is not on target, then it could be something you give to just anyone (no matter the price tag). Women want gifts tailored just for them - something that says - I've noticed! I know and appreciate you! You are unique (and again, that message can be conveyed at any price tag).

If you're buying jewelry -( always a good choice) - does she like silver or gold? Necklaces or bracelets (I don't do necklaces well, but I love bracelets. Does my fellow know that?)

Chocolate!? - milk or dark?, nuts or creamy centers?

Lingerie? - does she feel self-conscious about her middle or her thighs? Not knowing this could make something you think sexy uncomfortable for her.

Most of all, your sweetheart wants to know that you have noticed her - and most often, fellows, believe it or not, it is the day to day, little things that let us know what place we have in your heart.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I was having trouble finding the perfect gift for my valentine this year. She is so picky and I am horrible at gift giving. Along with this site, I also found this site findingdulcinea.com that has a great valentine's day guide. It shows websites to find nice restaurants and great gift ideas. Check it out! It helped me a ton.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/guides/Entertainment/Holidays/Valentines-Day.html